Sinister: Dont Fight Back Like Donovan in the movies

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Mon Dec 20 23:43:44 GMT 1999

Hello everyone,

     I'm finally truly happy about christmas vacation for today I had a
lovely Sushi lunch today outside (How about this weather in Northern
california?) and some yummy Green Tea ice cream and of course Miso soup.

     Then it was off to the record store where I searched around then got
Live At Albert Hall-Spiritualized, From Her To Eternity-Nick Cave and
Beethoven Was Deaf-Morrissey and talked to a nice chap who diged morrissey.
Im listening to The Albert Hall Spritualized album now and its really good
and Broken Heart Is making me depressed and wanting to jump off a bridge now.
sniff sniff I need a tissue Boys Do Cry atleast whimps like me who fall for a
good sentimental love song.

    Then I sat in a nice cafe with a 20 oz. cafe late that had 4 shots in it
and Im not feeling crazy although Come Together is coming on soon and I'll
probaly want to run around the house.

Well off for some Tea and rent some flicks

-Damon

"I Dont Like People"-Bob Dylan