Sinister: ho ho ho !!!

GoGoEcho at xxx.com GoGoEcho at xxx.com
Tue Dec 21 01:17:08 GMT 1999

Well,

it's 7pm and my roomate just left for home and I'm all alone in my apartment
with nothing to do.  It's freaken freezing outside yet there is a huge line
outside my window of people going to see the Smashing Pumkins play the metro.
 Which for you nonchicagoians is a place that only holds like a thousand
people instead of 20 thousand like the band normally plays.  I must say it's
pretty interesting living here seeing all the goings on and all.  But to get
off that Leaky said,

>Guy: Where've you been

>Leaky(me): (Very drunk) Roper Hall....hic

>Guy: blah blah blah

>Leaky: Really, blah, blah, hic

>Guy: Yes, blah, blah, blah, that's right

>Leaky: Well I never

>Guy: So, how big's your cock?!!!!

Well that was a really one of the funniest and creepy things I've read in a
while it gave me a good laugh thanks.

No more to say but have a  happy new year!!!

adam