Sinister: Six Months On, The Winter's Gone...

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 21 13:59:50 GMT 1999

Or at least I hope it will be.  Feels like it's going
to be around forever right now.

Hello!  This is my first post and it's a bit ironic
that I've gained my Sinister voice at the same time as
I'm losing my real one *cough*.  Here's hoping that we
don't lose Sinister as well (and at this point I'll
add my thank you to all the others for the work Mummy
Honey's put in for us over the past few days).

I've loved B&S since hearing them gently strum from my
radio late at night during my drunken student days.
Sadly, I've yet to see them live.  The most B&S
related thing I ever managed was to find myself at a
Tigermilk relaunch night at Glasgow Art School last
summer (July I think).  I tagged along with a
struggling band who hoped to be able to shove a demo
into Stevie Jackson's waiting hands.  Sadly, none of
the band were present and to cap it all we won nothing
in the raffle.

That's all for now.  I'll be back when something
interesting happens to me.  Or when somebody writes
something suitably provocative.

By the way, I'm Rob, I'm 24 and I'm trying to bring
about the collapse of capitalism by working for a
large multi-national company.  Very Badly.

Bye!