Sinister: Slow down, there's a bend in the road.

Michael Jones tourajsig2 at xxx.com
Tue Dec 21 17:34:17 GMT 1999

Are we still here ?  Good, then let's do it...

David Moore, Moore, Moore said, said, said:

>Why no reports of last Friday's PoCaff shindig yet? Who won
newly-turned
>thirty-something Stevie Trousers' UniversiTwee Challenge?

Take a bleedin' guess, mate.  It was a fiasco wrapped up in a
shambles inside a debacle.  Here's the scenario - each team (except
ONE) is issued with some kind of noise-making device for the purpose
of shaking Trousse from his Paxmanic stupor and securing the right to
answer just-issued question.  Velocity Hopkins is placed *inches*
away from the increasingly-haggard Pantaloonial face, with a sonic
*cock* in his *mouth*.  It's over before it starts.  We may as well
go home now, Clive.

The Berry-Brooker-Williams-Gennet musical revue downstairs saves the
evening with a jinglin' janglin' joyola.  Old Harv even did the one
about Noel Edmonds, disregarding all legal advice.

May I be vexingly self-referential for a millisecond ?  Thank you.
Something scrawled in silver ink in the top right-hand corner of the
fifth page of a loose-leaf pad left in the back of a cab in Naples
informs me that this post brings up my Sinister Half-Century.  23
months at the crease: no Beefy slugfest this, more a solid,
considered knock worthy, perhaps, of Chris 'Time Has Stopped' Tavare.
 Tedious, often dull, with few risks taken and scant regard given to
the needs of the team. You'll all thank me for it when bad light
stops play and we discover we've escaped with a credible draw.

Thing is, I ain't going into no pavilion just yet, er, *mofo*.
There's still grinding to be done.  Wage a war of attrition against
our corporate foe.  I'm thinking Cliff Thorburn.  I'm thinking Nigel
Mansell.  Drain the colour from their faces and sending them back
from whence they came, to their flat-faced children and their
birdseye-maple TV cabinets.  And then set the wolves on them.  Drop
calling cards into the slots in their skulls: "I fucked with
Sinister, so Sinister fucked with me".

Ooh, I've gone all queer.

Au revoir...

StEAdymIkE.