Sinister: Ohhhh Happpy daaay Whhhenn Jesssus Walked

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Wed Dec 22 00:44:00 GMT 1999

Hello Out There,

        I took a dreadful mistake today of going to the mall. Dont worry im
not a teenybopper or anything but I was downtown bored to death and I need
new shoes and looking for a jean jacket and being me who doesn't lead a
normal life I tottaly forgot about christmas shopping crazed people.

        Want a description?  Ever seen that flick Easy Rider?  Pure *Insert
random swear/curse word*  madness Holy *Insert another swear word or the Word
Jesus* I was pined in in all directions and it took me like a million years
just to look at a few stores and of course ran into people I knew. Not to
mention way overpriced items. I am still in shock so My fellow sinister
listee's stay awaaay from all stroes these past days unless you've got a
shotgun.

Ok now lets dance to Judy And The Dream Of Horses

-Damon
"Think I'm alive Probaly Just Breathing"