Sinister: Women of the world, take over. Cos if you don't the shoplifters probably will and that would be bang out of order.

Mr Beaker meepmeepmeepmeep at xxx.com
Wed Dec 22 13:54:14 GMT 1999

SHAMELESS SELF-PUBLICISING.

Hoorah yer miserable bastards.  Today is my birthday,
I am eleventy-twelve years old, probably.  I got the
King Rollo editors cut DVD which has got a smart Words
and Pictures promo chapter thingy on it.  Words and
Pictures was great.  Wordy was the high-end of the BBC
graphics department.  Apparently it was the extreme
cost of his prancing around my TV screen like some
sort of luvvy B&S ponce that resulted in Blakes Seven
being sooooo bad.  I've heard Blake was so pissed off
he made Calais bend Dover and Folkestoned her right up
the Ostend.  Charlie was a righty hairy bastard too.

SHAMELESS SELF-PUBLICISING.

Peter Milli Vanilla Ice T Rex Williams - do any of
your mails exclude the words "tape" and "sorry" ???

SHAMELESS SELF-PUBLICISING (THAI NEWS).

I have this week received a postcard from our own
Queen of the Jungle Ooonus Minimus.  She sounds very
happy (coincides with not having a pooter you gloomy
gits)and says that the Kings Birthday went swimmingly.
Obviously not the affair mine will be.

SHAMELESS SELF-PUBLICISING.

Tonight I am throwing a party for all my friends -
well the furry ones at the end of the bed anyhows.
All the real ones won't come because they think I'm
just toooo rude...c**ts.

There will be no Jelly and Ice-cream as I've got a
really bad bout of the shits after a dodgy burger at
work yesterday.

POO.

Honey, your Christmas present is in the post but you
won't get it until after the New Year cos apparently
yesterday was the last day.  Sorry.

Happy Christmas you hopeless bunch of nonces.  I'll
probably be too pissed to read anything from now on.

Much Love and Tangy Twiglets.

Adrian.
xxx