Sinister: wanking through new years

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Wed Dec 22 15:44:00 GMT 1999

I don't even celebrate xmas but I'm broke because of it. I'm almost done
buying prezzies for absolutely everyone (even crackwhore barbie for honey.)
I had a panic attack in the Eaton Centre because of it as well...as some of
the twee lil'torontonians know I'm very scared of large crowds of people.
I'm also a procrastinator-KABAM!!! Last minute shopping in a mall was just a
disaster waiting to happen.
hmmm...I'm trying to ease into my New Year's resolutions, trying to give up
my vices and it's not working. I'm trying to give up drinking, cigarettes,
and pot...I blew that outta the water last night. Well, I can't afford the
pot.
I had one good moment last night come to think of it. They were playing
TBWTAS in the big chain bookstore...I was kinda dancing and these OAPs were
looking at me really odd. They're prolly glad that I'm "not their
grandson..."
I love you Honey Mummy...hope you get better...you are the twee's knees...
Happy New Year All!!!
the angel blackwell
ps debbie...he knows you were dancing...