Sinister: Not even Christmas...

Mr Smiley smiley.rebelmonkey at xxx.net
Thu Dec 23 06:53:08 GMT 1999

Hmm Hello.

    For years (well, a month. Which is a year when you're 17) I've dreamt of
this day. But now I can't speak. Or type.
    I joined up ages ago, and on the eve of my graduation from the nursery
my poor old computer died. So I took it to the witch doctor, who sacrificed
a goat over it before dancing around it naked waving a flaming torch. This,
he claimed, fixed it. So I took it home (icy roads, rubbish car, near death)
and desperately attempted to get to my precious list. But it still didn't
work... until today.
    So, here I am.
    I was wondering if it's criminal to play Tigermilk to fans of Robbie
Williams. I played it in my car the other day, and the other's hated it
because it was 'too depressing' (?). Oh well. They didn't like Rialto either
though, so maybe they're all just completely made.
    I'd better go no, before I embarrass myself in front of my peers. If I
haven't already.

Love,

    Mr Smiley