Sinister: GET BENT!!

nickie elfie at xxx.ie
Sat Dec 25 03:01:51 GMT 1999

this is the slogan i'm pushing for the next national gay week. i think i
might submit this to the Gay Council of Ireland, upon which the gaylords
and high queens rule with an iron fist (crude). hegemony is a wonderful
thing. tricky to pronounce though. i've never been able to tell whether it
should be a soft or a hard 'g'. somewhat similar to the pronunciation of
yer one 'Ling' from Ally McBeal...but that's a skeleton in my closet that i
really ought to have buried under the patio of my wasted youth by now. oh,
folly!

thus, you see, get bent can be a sentiment for the season that's in it and
this mail isn't from someone who wants to ruin yer christmas. or from brad.
i've never been able to understand people who don't like Christmas.
particularly this year. four NEW episodes of the Vicar of Dibley in the
space of a few days. usually we have to wait a MONTH to get these beauties
onto a blank tape before they're gone forever. mr. bbc ownerman will be
paying my dry-cleaning bills. yes sir.

apparently the bbc are in cahoots with off-licenses around the country, and
this year are dedicating their christmas schedule to encouraging their
license-holders to drink themselves into a stupor...which is a laudable
sentiment in itself. it's the highest form of entertainment we have. and
don't forget, kids, this could be your last chance to be hospitalised
before the new year. and if you overdo it on new year's eve who knows if
the ambulances will be working what with the millennium bug an' all. no,
best to get the good beds while they're still going begging.

get drunk for christmas. and get bent aswell.

love

nickie