Sinister: Merry ::Insert random hoilday::

BrnToEnd at xxx.com BrnToEnd at xxx.com
Sat Dec 25 17:32:45 GMT 1999

Hellloooo Evvveryone,

        Its Just me online all by myself in my boxers with a hangover
listening to Nick Cave and The Bad Seeds(Into Your Arms ::sniff sniff::).

        I hope you all got what you wanted.... I got a load of cds and a
record player but I didn't get the Blur Boxet set ::sniffles: oh well
perhapes with X-mas money? My plans today are to see Man On The Moon then go
to the grandparents(EEEEEEEK) for Christmas dinner with the the ::gulp::
whole Family(Even more EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK) That means a fight(usually my
grandpa starts it) or My cousins bore me to death talking about electronics
or useless crap they got for X-mas. Me Myself I'd rather stay home drinking
eggnog and listening to all my cds.

Oh yeah plus I've got to finish over the break homework :P

Anyways I've got to take some asprin then look at the paper for showtimes and
drink some coffee and go to a movie then to the scary old people's house.

I won't bother embarrasing myself with listing all the hoildays to act PC so
I'll Just say Happy Hoildays to everyone :)

-Damon