Sinister: there's more to life than this

Tiago Romeu cjromeu at xxx.pt
Sat Dec 25 23:43:09 GMT 1999

...or how I've come from hearing bjork's voice in the living room directly
from a christmas gift and realised I spent this whole day saying to myself
there's nothing wrong with christmas, even if it always brings along some
harsh dialogues and a sour lack of communication to the people around me.

here's my introducing. Tiago, portuguese 17 yr-old, basically enchanted
with the beautiful sweet melancholy of b&s, actually also astonished with
the beauty of tori amos and red house painters and several other bands and
groups and singers and artists and uff I don't use to be so
smiley-boy-needing-a-haircut.
I introduced myself because it was supposed to.
anyway, I saw charlie brown in a newspaper today and he's twee.

greetings
tiago