Sinister: I can still remember when MLS sounded nice

Chris Jones chris.jones at xxx.uk
Sun Dec 26 21:12:20 GMT 1999

I hope you all had very twee Christmas's, and I hope your floods go away
soon Archel, they looked horrid (that words sounds very pre-pubescent).
Did anyone get a Steps album from an aunt or uncle trying to be 'cool'?
Did anyone get love, joy, laughter and eternal peace?
I was listening to My Life Story's 'The Golden Mile' in the bath and
wondering why they aren't as good as that anymore. Then I started listening
to Speedy. I'd forgotten I had some of their stuff, and it's great. Does
anyone else remember 'Boy Wonder' and 'Anytime, Anyplace, Nowhere'? What
happened to them? Are they still around? I would love to know. This e-mail
seems completely pointless, but it whiled away a few minutes.

Bye Bye,

Chris Jones.