Sinister: Go on, Godziller!

Sarah Clarke starpiekat at xxx.uk
Tue Dec 28 15:54:23 GMT 1999

Dear you lovely lot,

What words sum up your Christmases? Or New Years? Sinister tells us so much
about culture, doesn't it? For example, I didn't know that in Greece you open
your christmas pressies on New Years eve! And I didn't know...well I don't
really understand what Archel wrote, but Pete Miller talked about hampsters?
For some reason I now think that Archel roasts hampsters and Pete Miller goes
ice skating.

I went ice-skating in Streatham once. No hampsters though. Just child
molesting.

Heehee....hamPsters...

I find that awfully funny. Skellingtons are funny too! Clang! I seem to have
strayed from my original point. The words that have summed up my Christmas so
far are "Godzilla is GRATE!", cos he is! Today I watched "Godzilla Raids
Again", and I'm taping "Godzilla vs. Hedorah" and "The Revenge of Godzilla"
tonight! Yay! When I grow up I'm going to be a japanese kung-fu girl popstar
monk time travelling meerkat Godzilla! Dressed in bacofoil of course! Grr
Arrg!*, I will grr, as I rampage through the streets of Tokyo and Osaka!
Rooarrr!, I will wail, as I trample you feeble underlings under my foot!
Splish-Splash! I will do, as I dive back into the water to await my doom via
means of the OXYGEN DESTROYER!

Grrrr!

Alex someone Borgia wrote:
> Isobel Campbell can do no wrong. She is who she is and that is why we
> like her so. One must accept the lovely miss exactly as she is, and love
> her dearly.

I agree. Completely. No, really, I do. She's BRILL isn't he. I'll make sure I
avoid her house, when I rampage through the streets of wherever poncey place
she lives. I'll defintely make sure that I don't deliberately stomp my foot
through her house. Imagine the screams! It'd be like a sneak preview of the
next Genital Waves record! But with more BLUD. Good job I won't do that then!

I wonder if Stuart Murdoch has been watching Godzilla too? I like Godzilla.

Love, SarahZilla
xx

* Possible names for our two kittens? Answers via email please, a postcard
would be silly, cos you don't know my address! If you DO know my address,
you're very welcome to send a postcard though. In fact, please do. Getting post
is GRATE!