Sinister: it far too easy to blame it on the drinking

George Ducker gfducker at xxx.net
Wed Dec 29 06:20:53 GMT 1999

Yes,

I don't write very much so you'll have to bear with me at least for tonight
(or this morning techinically), besides there have been so few posts recently,
I thought I might add my cent and a half just so's things keep going on around
here.
I am now enjoying the sticky pleasure of listening to BandS in my car as I
drive around and look at all the trees of this tiny little southern town I've
come home to for xmas break.  See, thats all there really are here--trees and
an occaisonal farm animal and oh yes my parents and such like that.  Quite a
change from living in Chicago for the past seven months and its strange b/c im
actually homesick for the city and the sounds of the city at night that help
me sleep better.
A good feeling: when your'e driving and you see a kid looking out the back
window and you wave at him and he waves back
A not so good feeling:  then you think, god I'm getting old.
okay...that's enough out of this boy for one night
hope you all sleep well--if not, you can always come sleep next to me

ove george