Sinister: Hogmanay Balls

Jason Andreas jasonandreas at xxx.net
Wed Dec 29 11:29:29 GMT 1999

Hi all.

If anyone's at the Amphetameanies gig and spots me wandering around, come up
and say hello, 'k?

Quite an eventful little time, as times go <grin>

No more dead bodies have been forthcoming, but relatives' noses have been
broken, people have been crying and generally sulking in every way.

Yes, that's right. It's the festive season!!!

Hurrah!

So, I won't be in my custom-built cardboard bunker come midnight 1999/2000,
instead I'll be wandering around in the open, watching the skies and humming
TIJAMRS until someone recognises the song. Then myself and that person (it's
got to be a girl though) shall re-populate the planet with lots and lots of
tiny little twee people.

Soooo, if you wanna repopulate the Earth, give me a call <grins>

Apart from that, I'll be praying that my video recorder's timer actually
works for once and I can tape The Tube. I'd use the living-room one, but
Only An Excuse will be gracing that old beast ;)

God I waffle on about bugger all, don't I?

And I must announce that, no, I am not a woman, so the breasts are not mine.
The person who mailed me asking knows who he/she is <grin>

Anyway, I've taken up enough of your time.

Happy New Year everyone!!!!!!

--Jason

"And in the rapture and the charm
  Came the tranquil and the calm"