Sinister: Turkey Sandwiches

Robert Brennan rob_brennan at xxx.uk
Wed Dec 29 14:00:26 GMT 1999

Cold turkey salad, turkey stew, curried turkey.  Yes
another Chirstmas passes uneventfully.  Doesn't it
seem like the Queen's Speech is on every year?

Oh well - The Royle Family Christmas episode was ace.

Much fun had moving to my comfortable new flat here in
sunny Portsmouth yesterday.  I had to swiftly uncover
my copy of Tigermilk to calm myself down while sorting
through endless heavy boxes.  I'd love to invite you
all to a housewarming but I fear the effects of static
from all those cardigans in close proximity.  Plus my
downstairs neighbour may complain and call in the
tweeness abatement society on my ass.

Ho hum.  Only the Willenium to deal with now before my
life returns to normal.  I intend to spend it mildly
drunk watching the all the films I have taped and
hoping the World doesn't end.  Hope you have a fun one
too.

Rob