Sinister: Go on, Godziller!

Robert Anthony Alvarado ralvarad at xxx.edu
Wed Dec 29 19:41:34 GMT 1999

	I must chime in that yes Isobel is BRILL. I also demand that the
BRILLness of the word BRILL be recognized.There.
	In other news and ponderings, how can one tell if they have
mono...the kissing disease. I am very sleepy, in fact I walked off my job
at a bookstore this morning because I was so sleepy, citing Mono the
infectious kissing disease as my excuse. Funny, now that I'm not at work
I no longer have an ovrepowering urge to take a nap. But, I am thinking
perhaps I should study up on the symptoms and whatnot, so I have a
stronger hooky alibi.
	Here is a sad thought, New Years in Seattle got canceled by the
mayor for fear of public safety, guess I'll just be going to Portland...
	Here is a sadder thought, my record player  (which so far has been
used exclusively for B&S) has started to sound all crackly and the bass
more moans than booms. So I am left with the dilemma of listening to my
"The Soft Bulletin" CD in perfect fidelity, or "Tigermilk" all distorted.
Life is complex. I mean, is it just me, or is it getting heavy?

				- R. Anthony Alvarado