Sinister: this email was typed in invisible ink

Curtis Heath sadandsentimental at xxx.com
Thu Dec 30 05:10:56 GMT 1999

Speaking of Brill,
Don't you all think that Stuart would've really put all those Brill Building pros to shame? I mean, I love Phil Spector, but he doesn't stand a chance. Oooooh.... a lightbulb just went off!!!! Spector producing the next Belle and Sebastian album! Of course Isobelle would have to do MUCH more backups to keep in his all-girl (minus the Righteous Brothers) tradition.

Another lightbulb! What if we all contributed 10 bucks to B&S, to coax them into touring to all of our small towns and sparsely populated islands? That would be ten thousand smackaroonies! Is that a lot to those guys?
How about 20? I guess what I'm saying is -jesushchrist! please come to aMERICA and play a show near me!- damnit it's the only REAL thing i want. is that too much to ask? I wasn't born in time to catch the Velvet Underground, and Moz isn't the same without Marr, and I would die happy if they would just come and make me cry with these words....

LYCOShop is now open. On your mark, get set, SHOP!!!
http://shop.lycos.com/