Sinister: happy happy joy joy

Ian McKinney the_gibber at xxx.com
Thu Dec 30 20:00:21 GMT 1999

Season's Greetings one and all,
I had an extremely productive day today. I've been saving money strictly for
years in a sock, and I blew it all today in one frenzied spendind spree! I
bought a spanking new JVC micro-system with very attractive wooden speakers,
a Squire jazz bass and a drum machine! I already have a guitar, an amp and a
4-track, so now I'm ready to make beautiful music for the world to hear.
Stuart Murdoch better watch his back! The drum machine is a bit complicated.
Your timing needs to be spot on, otherwise when it quantizes your rhythm, it
does it wrong and then sounds like a free-jazz drum solo. Ah well.
No relevant content, but I had to share my joy.
Yours, broke but happily well equipped,
Mr. Gib.