Sinister:Beavers

Molly Due msdanalleakage at xxx.com
Fri Dec 31 00:12:33 GMT 1999

 Hello everyone in sinister land. I was just thinking
about the word beaver today.  My aunt owns a house on
a street called Beaver and she would often ask me to
mow the lawn there. We would have conversions like
this.

Aunt: Molly, can you cut Beaver today.

Me: Um, I can't cut Beaver today. It's okay if I cut
Beaver tomorrow?

Aunt: Okay make sure you cut Beaver tomorrow cause it
really needs it.

and other such humourous exchanges regarding Beaver
and its being mowed.  I don't cut Beaver anymore.

I hope those of you across the pond know the naughty
definition of beaver. If you don't then this is quite
boring. It's probably pretty boring anyway. Sorry,
this is my first time, please be gentle.

 One more thing I wanted to say. I was just reading
the New York Times on the web. I was reading the
article about the stabbing of George Harrison.
Something about it particularly intersested me. It is
as follows:
 "Following standard British practice, the police
would not release the name of the suspect or give
details about the investigation. But they did say that
the incident appeared far more "sinister" than a
simple break-in."

Mmmmm, okay well nothing to say about that. Thanks for
sticking around and hope you have a beaverific New
Year.

  Molly Due