Sinister: lets tell everyone were in that crazy mood

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Fri Dec 31 00:47:02 GMT 1999

Hello my little troopers!

If Sister Disco is poking around for big,fat,juicy job offers...I want a
piece of the pie as well.Lay it on the line for  me...the job market in
Scotland...show me the job offers in Scotland...don't tell me it's driving
buses...

I have been listening to the tapes my lovely tape fairy whom I love (and
wish I could only repay in generosity and kindness) sends to me and I have a
whole new favourite song...The Lonlieness Of The Middle Distance Runner.It's
quite the windswept song isn't it? I mean MMMMM Stuart SING IT SING IT SING
IT and that guitar solo..who is that? I was a Middle Distance Runner you
know,well I was long distance..cross country.I think they are the same.I
used to stuff peanut butter down my throat just before the race to give me
energy.Stuart is a track and field star,did you know that? He had the little
satin shorties and everything and he would ask to be driven to the track at
4 am every morning just so he could train.Hands gripping the desk...beads of
sweat forming on those 1000 sinister brows at that image,I know.

I've also discovered I like a lot of the same music as the members of B&S. I
like Stuart David's contribtion..Tom Waits? Its just a crazy ass tune but
its so cool.It's got this bizarre singing but it makes me feel connected to
Stuart David and I dig my feet into the ground and go TRIBAL.The song Isobel
chose was called "Little Green Apples" and when she spoke she sounded about
5 years old. 1...2...3...Awwww.Isnt it so cute? Oh INDEED.Sometimes I
thinkIsobel is the 'Rose Is Rose' comic manifested.
I am also a bit curious over the "sweets being thrown at me for
encouragement" I think Isobel is a bit pervy.
I also never realised what a sexy voice Sarah Martin has..really..she
doesn't sound little..its got lovely scratchy factor and non-squeaky I mean
I've heard her do little singy bits I guess..she should do some spoken
stuff.I'd like to listen to her tell stories.

I guess you'll all be drunk by this time tomorrow evening.Happy New
Years,anyways.Me,I am hoping personally that when the clock strikes 12,
POOF! We will all be wearing little silver space suits and walking robo
dogs,just like how its supposed to be.If not..we can always go back to our
roots.What are you thinking of? Do you have some lovely images?  Me..I am
thinking I am a lost girl,in a tattered dress.Searching..searching through
the thick of the forest..I am thinking cold,arctic winds and  bare
feet...and caves...dark caves...but its ok..because Struan and co. are
there.They caught on some driftwood.Struan has been gathering berries in his
apron...little huts stitched together out of palm trees and little monkeys
in hula skirts as our personal butlers.

take care my pretties!
christmas kisses...genevieve