Sinister:Beavers

Alexander Borgia alexander.borgia at xxx.ca
Fri Dec 31 02:13:49 GMT 1999

> I hope those of you across the pond know the naughty
> definition of beaver. If you don't then this is quite
> boring. It's probably pretty boring anyway. Sorry,
> this is my first time, please be gentle.

Pity those poor tourists who come to Canada to see all the beavers. What
other country can boast to having a beaver as its national animal, or how
many countries have a beaver on their coat of arms? Hmmmm, and we have all
those French Canadians that went about in canoes searching to trap as many
beavers as possible.....

In keeping with the pun theme, I once went out with someone who had a 3 year
old son. He was right into Toy Story and had all the toys. Except, one day
he lost his Woody doll and his grandmother announce that she was going to go
out and get him a big woody!

Okay, I guess everyone get List Mummy big woodies so that he will feel
better soon. (I am running away really fast now......)

Having become completey Y2K compliant by working overtime all last year, I
can say that we have converted all the documents so that all the Ys have
been changed to Ks. It makes reading them more difficult, but we have them
all done. Something has just been brought to our attention and we are now
concerned with the millenium bug affecting computers. We only have a day
left to look at this so we will stop changing all the Zs to Ls until we
resolve this new issue.

Alexander