Sinister: all's well so far...

Angel Blackwell angel_blackwell at xxx.com
Fri Dec 31 13:40:44 GMT 1999

The bad luck has started for me. My work ID badge is now null and void. I
couldn't even get into my warehouse this morning...I'm the only wanker who
has to work in here today, but it's only a half day. I can crank out my
favourite tunes and no one's here to tell me I'm shite.
Well, Fiji, New Zealand, and Australia are all well it seems. I heard a
coupla celebrations on the radio this morning...I'm all excited now. I
wasn't before, but now I'm finally gonna get my hair cut, dyed, and lookin
all pretty, like the lil'angel that I am. (even angels get roots you know.)
I got a new cardigan to wear tonight, with my "new to me" cords...
Hmmm...I wish I could have a big sinister New Years party but it seems most
of the little Canucks are paranoid and are not venturing very far. So it's
gonna be a big gay New Years instead. I'm not sure what that means, prolly a
lot of glitter and gary...
TTYL my lil'sinisters...be safe and remember to fill your bathtubs before
you go out...
the angel blackwell
PS Lot's of love out to the 2 d's...becareful and get drunk anyway...