Sinister: i am a millennial whore and a sushi virgin

Blissxo at xxx.com Blissxo at xxx.com
Fri Dec 31 16:26:57 GMT 1999

hi sinisterines,

it's been forever since i've posted, but i've tried to keep up with all of
your ups and downs and sideways movements. forgive me if i'm a little
distracted, but there are dancing dragons and chinese opera singers on the
teevee. the *new*christmas*teevee*, it is, all 13 inches of it in glorious
colour. such is the life of a frugal student.

so, what are all the toronto sinisterines doing to celebrate the end of the
world? oh, i mean, new year's eve? i wanted to go to milk
(www.milkevents.com), but tickets seem to have crept up to $80 without my
noticing. poo. so i have a hot date with my teevee and that guy who always
does the times square thing. what's his name? chuck something? what i would
reallyreally like is a millennium snowglobe. i should be able to find one in
some cheesy tourist shop. that's my project for today, then. and if there are
toronto kids having little encounters tonight (not of the naked kind,
though), do let me know. because i'm positively delightful and would love to
show off my new angel tattoo to anyone, interested or otherwise. all my
friends have their own couple-oriented plans, and me being a single girl
(ahem, you filthily rich bachelors), i seem to have been left out. poo to
that also. so email blissxo at aol.com, and i may choose to enlighten and
enliven your get together (teri? emily? debbie? anyone?).

and there's the most bizarre thing on teevee right now, from singapore - a
crazy remix of 'livin' la vida loca' combined with traditional singaporean
drumming. i think that means it's time for me to move along with my day.

enjoy the last day of the year, kids. it's been transcendent.

love+kisses,
jessicaxo

*www.geocities.com/jessicaxo