Sinister: And I still got love for the street

Erica MacArthur Macarthur at xxx.com
Sun Dec 26 12:39:52 GMT 1999

Hiya peeps,

Has anyone else noticed the comic factor in the new Dr Dre and Shoop do be
dawg song? Despite the frankly scary bouncing cars/bottoms in the video, it
struck me that "Still.....having barbeques every day" - "Still....driving
fancy cars" sounds more like something my dad would boast about rather than
gangster rapper.

It's All Tommorows Parties this weekend and I'm quite excited despite the
fact that it's raining all the time. Nick I promise not to flash my knickers
and make scenes in teashops shouting "hot willy action" a la 'Wish you were
here', but I fully reserve the right to shout 'Up your bum!' as she did.
What a brilliant film that was. Espcially the bit at the end where she's all
dressed in yellow with a big huge pram. "It's mine, aaall mine". It made my
mum furrow her brow quite a few times.

I've got an umbrella that could give the millenium dome a run for it's
money. I saw the millenium dome from the docklands light-speed railway the
other day, it doesn't look that big, but that's perspective for you. I went
to Greenwich and bought a brilliant dress. If you're ever there, The
Obsertory is *the* place to go for frocks. Make sure you don't get carried
away, though, I had to be stopped from buying an op-art print dress that
made me look like a box by force.

Talking of ATP, it's not like I know of any of the bands or anything, so if
anyone has suggestions/ones to avoid, I'd be delighted to recieve your
advice. Can we have a quick hands up who is going to AnTiciPate this
thursday at the betsy?

I think I've said enough.

Erica

The House of Scarlet - we're watching you.
http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html