Sinister: What. Time for a Cup of Tea, Chaps.

Erica MacArthur Macarthur at xxx.com
Tue Dec 14 21:49:50 GMT 1999

Attention!

I havent written in a while. Thing is, I caught my own Pussy-cat bow (yes
that's pussy CAT Lucy, not just pussy!) round the door handle on my way out
a couple of weeks ago and was stuck there until a couple of days ago when a
kind young man heard my stifled yelps and helped me to untangle myself.
You're supposed to call people who stumble on their noveux long scarves a
'Duncan'. 5 points who knows why.

I really fancy Martin Kemp. He's got this twinkle in his eye, and I think
he's the sort of sharp that might slip you unmarked notes and tell you to
buy yourself something pretty. I'd like that.

Ooh, guess what, I just WON tickets to that Belle and Sebastian Question and
Answer thing, so, if anyones got any super-rude questions you want me to
poke in their directions, you know where to put them. My mailbox, that is.

I agree with the whole not-talking-about-the-album-yet idea. I got a copy
via my Uncle Donny who is in the Secret Service, and I didn't know whether
to even listen to it or not, at first.......but then it was on at our chalet
party at ATP and if just felt right. But I'm not trying to tease you,
honestly. My doll Hannah always waits until things are released because she
thinks it's more exciting that way and I bet it is.

Why don't we all gossip about other things instead. Apparently the family
over the road from me have misplaced their cat, and there's a note in the
window of the Sweet shop which I work in telling of a local 'Sick fiend' who
is cutting the heads off people's pets. Personally, I think it's my employer
Meanie MOY mincing them up (with her teeth, no less) and putting them in the
begian chocolates. I only eat rapped things tested by one of the Paperboys,
just to be safe.

Jenowl, you know when I was driving that car in your dream? What kind of car
was it?

Erica

The new and improved House of Scarlet
http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html