Sinister: I can't stop thinking about Stuart pissing all over walls

Erica MacArthur Macarthur at xxx.com
Fri Dec 17 20:21:07 GMT 1999

Hi peeps,

just to clarify:

> > At this point, his argument was sort of ruined by a person
> > of this parish, who will remain nameless, who got a tiny
> > bit carried away and shouted out "BUT YOU'RE THE BEST BAND
> > IN THE WHOLE WIDE WORLD EVER!" or something.
>
> MCARTHUR!! COME HERE!

Can I just stress (and I did *tell* Nick this!) that it was NOT ME that said
that. I said nothing. I just sat squirming in a pink dress which cut of my
circulation and matched the colour of the ever-so fetching sofas. Sorry for
not posting properly. Will soon.

Erica

The House of Scarlet
http://www.chickpages.com/rants/golighty/index.html