Sinister: bored (as you can tell)

Genevieve Wesley pookie59 at xxx.com
Mon Feb 1 02:02:23 GMT 1999

Dear Diary,

Mama says belle and sebastian can't hear me when i talk to them through
the posters on my wall. why is she so senile.
this morning,i posed naked in front of a paint splattered canvas while
listening to 'dog on wheels' because i know stuart murdoch would want me
to do this. i do it all for him. mister bojangles,mister bojangles.

all this diary fun reminds of a time when i broke into a friends diary,
(bad,i know) i wasn't doing it to be mean or anything,anyways..what
shocked me the most was how dull she kept her diary,she wouldn't even
write the name of this boy she liked for fear that someone would read
her diary (well..maybe that was good judegment after all) so i wrote in
lots of things scandalous things and arty poems,it was quite fun and
hilarious at the time.

this is one of those days where you have a million things to do and you
don't do them,you just let yourself get distracted...and i just don't
get into the super bowl spirit...and o joy! physics first thing tomorrow
so great when you have add..

fluffy sarah,i think one of the members of gomez tried to attack you..:)
i keep sensing some anger directed at them..are they really considered
so bad? i can't keep up with these bands,everything from the uk is
'indie' to quebec,but i'm guessing these bands are like our tea party
and tragically hip? if so...then i can understand... i liked that 'love
is better than a warm trombone' song though,but mainly because a dashing
young record lad said it was good,oh the influence...he said they
sounded like joe cocker,i don't know who joe cocker is,but i pertended
like i did..for some reason i thought he meant tom cocharane (doesn't he
have a brother named joe cocker?)..he of "life is  a highway,and i'm
gonna ride it all night long!" fame, remember that song!

but i know jack all about 80's pop bands...i don't know what's in what s
out!

john,i really liked that she-wolf of the gatineau.it lets me pertend for
a little bit. i would like to be a princess,i would be a nice one and
have a glorious un-greedy kingdom..well try to anyways..and i would
sleep on a big pile of pillows! satin ones.

sweet dreams,
genevieve gingersnap