Sinister: Punch-a-go-go...

Dr C.B.Stride C.B.Stride at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 1 12:27:55 GMT 1999

> I thought Sensitive Stan was very, very funny. Which reminds
> me. Neelie Wheelie will be in some band at that thing in Sheffield.
> Tag's never met Neelie Wheelie. I'm looking forward to his reaction.

Indeed he will, he's a bit-part vocalist in a bnad called "Plouf!", and whilst not as twee as
his other outfit "Bouquet", they will more-than-likely arouse the ire
of many. But please refrain from violence towards him (unlike the bloke
 from Orlando at the Sarah 100 party) - as co-organiser of Pop-a-go-go I
don't want any blood spilt, especially over my records....and if
there is going to be violence then I'll only regret having not gone the
whole hog and scattered a few of my favourite Oi! bands throughout
the bill...
Chris

Offbeat on the web!!
http://www.shef.ac.uk/~offbeat/

Dance to the sounds of the indiepop underground
 at Sheffield REAL indie night