Sinister: orchestra maneuvered in the park

oon ooon at xxx.th
Mon Feb 1 16:26:08 GMT 1999

i just received something unusual in the mail.  namely,
Joan Jett and the BlackBloodyHeart. plus Huey
Lewis and the News.  what have i done to deserve
this?  ok i did order some cd.  but just harmless
thing.  now words have left me, i type instead.
everyone, the bad people who sent me this
state-of-the-art bollock is CDNOW.
be aware.

can i do the dear diary bit too?  last week
i was all smily happy for a few reasons.  but
that's too long story, even for a diary.  until
friday.  a nice cafe/bar that i once in a while
play music for was closing down.  so that night
we all went there for the last time.  my eyes
was brimful of tears half of the time.  there's
so much smoke in there.  very cloudy.  a bit like
what i thought dirty dream #2 video would look like.
because of that 'in a town so small' bit.  i didn't
know that when i first heard.  what i managed to
come up with was 'in a thousand smoke' which got
along well with the part that says 'you couldn't
see her face' as far as i'm concern.  speaking of
which, i could swear he doesn't sing
'you have to make it some day'.  many times i
listen to this song, all the time i hear
' you have to make it some tea'.
british people really like tea, i can understand that.

i also went to hear the Bangkok Symphony Orchestra
playing in the park yesterday. it's very pleasing.  the
sky was perfect blue.  with only a hint of cloud.  lovely
weather.  i almost falled asleep.  isn't weekend great?

did i mention my computer broke?  it's just come back.
thank you to everyone who wrote me last week.
month end is very busy time for me but i will be writing
soon.

all your talking of Evie Sands makes me somewhat bitter.
not that i know her or anything.  which is the bitter
point actually.  i live too far to know any good thing.
oh well.  bangkok may be far.  but full of other fun.
i will repeat that on my way to bed.

I'M GOING NOW BYE!
(can i borrow this Fluffy :)
oon xxx