Sinister: sinister: Looper news

Graham MacArthur macarthur at xxx.com
Mon Feb 1 17:07:20 GMT 1999

Dear sinister types

Sorry if this is old news to some poeple, but Looper are playing Rough
trade in Ladbrook grove this saturday, ring rough trade if you're planning
to attend, as you'll need a ticket, and I'll see you there!

*sigh*,  when will my badges arrive? i don't know...they must be stuck up
the tree or something...but how exciting to get to see them perform! I
apologise for the lack of b&s content....I bought the summer e.ps at the
weekend, and had my first, "ooh, you're buying belle and sebastian, i like
them...." moment, in Virgin megastores Stevenage, of all places. and i was
so pleased, i skipped home!

I can't decide whether the collaboration on lazy line painter jane is good
or bad, because i love the purity of Stuart's voice alone, but love the
shouty girl!

be lucky duckies
love, Erica