Sinister: one Palace 7" (a/k/a Bonnie 'Prince' Billy) is on CD

OLDSCHREC at xxx.com OLDSCHREC at xxx.com
Tue Feb 2 02:57:37 GMT 1999

<<two disapointments: One With The Birds and Southside of The World arent

on the album, too short MORE DAMNIT I NEED MORE

i should check to see if the 7" with those songs is on cd, i get tired

of starting the 7" over and over again

though i do feel kinda special having those amazing songs>>

There is a 7 song ep out of the UK on the Domino label on CD that includes the
first BPB 7" plus five unreleased songs.

BTW... My ears are already itchin' for another B&S single.

Pete

P.S.  Anyone into the Mutantes???