Sinister: Sinister, answer me thus.

Neil Dewhurst NeilD at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 2 10:31:05 GMT 1999

"You've been away too long, it's lonely when you are gone" is probably not
what you're all thinking, but spare a thought for me today on my first post
in almost two months.

It's a sad post.

(Cue music sung in a version of Romeo and Juliet and used famously by a big
bearded DJ)

In the space of two hours I have learnt that the interview I was to have
this lunchtime for a new job (I'm hoping to leave my running wheel at last)
has been rearranged to tomorrow, I have woken with a start to realise that I
was late for work (which is the price one pays for playing playstation games
until 3.30 am) I have been told about last nights lovely Nick Drake
documentary (or folkumentary perhaps?) and I have found out the the Boos
have split.  Boo Forever!  Boo UP!

Still, my day could be cheered in many ways.

*	With a balloon (nobody can be uncheered with a balloon)
*	By some kind sinistrome being able to provide me with a copy of the
Nick Drake programme (I am with tape)
*	Or by someone knowing of large rooms with double beds going for
around £300 a month in the North or West London areas, as I am also being
forced to don my old kit bag and smile, as I pack up my troubles.  My
landlady has decided to sell her house.

Oh, and someone said how wonderful IKWTSG is.  And they were right.  I won't
incur wrath by posting the "best of 98" tape I have made myself, suffice to
say that two B&S songs made it onto the final cut (dispute the one song per
band rule) - one was about summer, and one was a rather unsavoury number
about a small child with a sex aid.

Thanks for listening, folks.

Neil