Sinister: evan

James thunderw at xxx.uk
Mon Feb 1 22:59:32 GMT 1999

Evan wrote

> well i have no list crushes so im gonna either become a scorned lesbian
> screaming girl power type stuff or change my name to sensitive evan then
> people will love me

Hey Evan, you're a girl? Sorry am I being horribly rude, its just I'd
assumed you were a boy cos of your name. I don't pay enough attention to
the list and I don't know people all that well. See since you replied
passionately to my Will Oldham stuff  I thought hey, I'll have a list crush
on you sweet Evan. But if you're a girl......well I'll just give you the
option, that's all.

Molly