Sinister: The Omen IV is a 15 certificate

Mark Casarotto Mark at xxx.com
Tue Feb 2 10:35:39 GMT 1999

In my wide-eyed, drooling keenness to see the magnificence that is
L!O!O!P!E!R! at Rough Trade (which most Lahndoners will know is extremely
wee), I gave them a call (apologies if anyone else has already done this and
posted about it, but I'm a digestive these days) and they said that it was
actually March 9th (a week before my birthday :)) when the band were going
to play. The woman I spoke to also said that March 9th was a Monday, which
it ain't, but the implication was that it would take place on the day of the
album's release. So I'm a bit confused really - if anyone else (Gerard, if
you're back on the list, give us a call) knows anything more concrete,
please post it or write to me privately as I'd *love* to swoon at the feet
of Stuart David as soon as possible...bet it's during work hours, though :(

She did also add that it would have to be a ticket-only do (no charge, but
tickets to prevent a riot breaking out on the streets of W11, I suppose) -
the Rough Trade shop phone number is 0171 229 8541, and she suggested I call
back in a week.

My favourite Looper song is "Elvis".
My favourite Huey Lewis and the News song is their cover of Queen's "Get
Down Make Love".

I'll get me coat.
Markx