Sinister: Stuart Murdoch is lovely/Competition Time!!!!

Chris Leonard cleonard at xxx.COM
Tue Feb 2 12:51:57 GMT 1999

Alright my slender chums, how are you?  I'm very well thanks.  Miss
Julia and I have been in Amsterdam this weekend.  What a lovely place,
we saw Anne Frank's house and Rembrandt's house and quite a lot of
hardcore pornography and whores.   We didn't take any drugs though,
because drugs are bad for you.  Apart from Heroin, it's lovely.  Looking
forward to see some of you tomorrow at the Evie Sands shindig an that,
we should have a wee competition to see who can get a photo
of Struan Murdoch eating a flake.  I bet the Melody Maker would pay a
packet for that.  I'm being silly kids, if any of you were evil enough
to try and make profit out of Murdoch's camera shyness I'd bet Katrina
would kill you with a skilful toss of her boomerang.  Accurate across
oceans, she is.

Competition Time.   Ascii Murdoch!  Take a standard murdoch and ascii it
funny style.   Then send it to me.  The winner gets to be very proud.
We need ascii murdoch!  If any of these look funny on your screen, and
If you can be arsed, rearrange them till they work.  Or change the font
to courier or something.  You'll know when you're right.

Standard Murdoch

"""""
(o o)
| ¬ |
 \~/

Brad Murdoch (Look at the sarcasm in his eyes!)

  """""
 """""""
"""""""""
""(~ ~)""
""| ¬ |""
   \-/

Darth Murdoch

  xxx
 xxxxx
x(O O)x
x| ¬ |x
  \-/

Hmm.  Think you can do better?  Mail me, not the list.