Sinister: This was the last thing on my mind! Woooahoahfozsujdkfiosdoaidiaa etc.

Fluffy Sarah sarah at xxx.uk
Tue Feb 2 19:06:59 GMT 1999

TOP BANANA!!

Looper pay Manchester on March the 10th! Alright, is this evening or
day? In Preston the instores are during the day, but I don't know about
"the big smoke"! Because on that day I am suposed to go to a TEMATICAS!
day at Manchester University - and if Looper are playing during the day
I'll have to jack it in! Whas more important eh - learning lots of silly
chiz in Spanish - or SEEING LOOOOOOOOOOOPER?

Arantxa! Oh my golly you must hear Looper. I'll do you a marvellous
LOOOOOPER megamix. OK, so I only have 2 LOOOOOOOOPER songs, but you can
have those and for the rest, I'll do a marvellous Welsh Pop mix. Can I
read "How to masturbate women" as well please? Um, just for....research.
Yeah, thats it. Honest.

I've updated my website....with JAVASCRIPT! Thanks Andy for helping me
when I got stuck! And I did ALL my Javascript MYSELF! I didn't nick
them, or get them from any free JavaScripts place, I DID THEM! IT WAS
ME!!!!!!!!!! It's so briliant! I had a day off college and I spent it
learning Javascript..... um..... dearie me. Go and have a look! Any
feedback would be groovey so either mail me! or leave a comment in my
guestbook. It's got JAVASCRIPT MAN!

Jakes heard the Looper album. So what? I've heard Stuart fart and not a
lot of people have heard that eh. Then again, judging from the noise of
it probably a lot of you have, so nevermindthen.

Did I mention I joined the Steps mail list?!
I'M GOING NOW BYE!!!!!!
Fluffy Candarel