Sinister: colour my world with the chaos of trouble

Marie Elia eliam at xxx.edu
Tue Feb 2 19:17:58 GMT 1999

okay sinisterites...

i tried to post this yesterday, but the list rejected it on account
of some mixup with my email address, and i got an automated message
about my illegality...  now i've only posted once ever, being
intimidated by all the witty words sprinkled about on this list, and
i thought, are they going to send me to the sinister nursery??  so
i emailed honey and things were set right...  i am forever grateful,
and happy to be sinister again, and now i will tell you what i
meant to say...

[tentatively venturing into the sinister world -- be nice!]

 kimmy (a more vocal listee) made me promise to write and say that we
spent the other night in our campus coffeehouse (we're volunteer
workers!) coloring pictures torn out of coloring books with lovely
crayola crayons, in between making coffees and hot chocolates and
teas for people.  i colored a picture of a bus for her -- it is
purple even though buses don't usually come in purple.  they should.
 oh, yes, and we made the coffeehouse patrons listen to TBWTAS and
tindersticks album, which i think makes perfect coffeehouse music.
well, perhaps Rachel's makes for very good
music-to-drink-coffee-by, too, but alas...

anyway, here's to hoping this post goes through, and i hope all you
kids have a fab time at the evie sands gig/meetup!

take care,
xoxo,
marie