Sinister: BEHIND THE LAYERS OF THE OIGNON LAYS A HEN

Alix Campbell alix.campbell at xxx.net
Tue Feb 2 21:42:07 GMT 1999

hello sweeties

i have just converted my jeans into flares and it has gone horribly wrong.
they look absurd. the problem is they're my only pair of trousers without
risque holes in, and i have to wear them to work tomorrow. i am a fule. it
seemed such an
easy thing to do, but proved mighty tough. i ought to have taken textiles.
it would have been a darned sight more handy than graphics. and i'd know how
to work a sewing machine without breaking it. i am stuck
with trousers that look stupid now. like baggy gone even wronger than it
went anyway.

and i missed that nick drake thingy last night. i went to bed at 8.45
accompanied by a migraine.

today however has been great fun. that was a lie. i took the train to
bicester, (pronounced 'bister'. or 'hell', if you like to keep your syllable
output to a minimum), simply because i haven't been to bicester in years. it
served only to remind me why i had stayed away that long. they didn't have
any bellendsebastian in woolworths, just steps. tragedy indeed. but they did
have barbie tablecloths. i stared at those for a while, before thinking
'pull yerself together, lad'. i wandered back to the station about 1/2 hour
before my train left, out of boredom, went to a garage to buy something to
read, couldn't find anything, save shit girly stuff, so i opted for 'minx',
because it was £2 and i admired its no nonsense price. if it had been, say,
£1.95, i would have left it on the shelf. having now perused it, i must say
i did find the article on 'the lies men tell' so interesting that i was
forced to fall asleep. likewise the 'what kind of girl are you?' piece. i
was most disappointed to find i wasn't any of the types listed. does this
mean i'm not a girl? i so wanted to be 'ambitious girl' (um, i'm joking).
anyway, the moral of this story is don't go to bicester. and don't buy
magazines for women. and don't even attempt anything involving sewing
machines.

that's all really.

loads of love  ~

~ Cratylus

'I WANT to break the HEAD OFF, I want a toy that ROCKS, because SANTA bought
a multitude and I'm playing with the box. There won't be any SUNSHINE, there
won't be any RAIN. IS IT IMPOSSIBLE NOT TO CONTRIBUTE to everything again?'