Sinister: Sinisterites in DC/VA/MD?

Thaian N. Ton tton at xxx.edu
Wed Feb 3 19:30:16 GMT 1999

Hello beautiful sinisterines,

ive been listening to the mercury rev & elliott smith cds and i am trying
to figure out how i feel.  mercury rev definitely has grown on me and i'm
happier than ever listening to it on buses.  yesterday i listened to it to
drown out the wretched radio that was pouring out something nasty.

belle and sebby content: evolmadflowr  indeed, i am a sinister member
(displaced from dc) and there are others even though we havent had a belle
& sebastian picnic/get together since pam berry left us for the lovely
shores of england ...

-only slightly mental,
tidy-the-wee-monchichi