Sinister: scotland late march: anything going on?

Ciflux at xxx.com Ciflux at xxx.com
Wed Feb 3 21:15:51 GMT 1999

...so my fiancee and I are going to Scotland for our honeymoon.  We'll be
touching down on March 24th and dividing our time between Glasgow, Edinburgh
and the highlands.  I know it's probably too soon to ask, but is anything cool
going on that week -- shows, picnics, etc.?  I've heard rumors from Megan of a
Looper show, and I know that Bis were *supposed* to play on 3/26 but
cancelled.  We could easily content ourselves with wandering aimlessly round
town all week, but if anything special's happening we'd love to know.  Thanks!

-- mike
ciflux at aol.com
http://members.aol.com/ciflux