Sinister: coppin some fronts for the set

Corpora Arenacea lonelyhighway at xxx.com
Thu Feb 4 12:02:34 GMT 1999

Divine Comedy covering the Magnetic Fields sounds to me like, oh, I
don't know, Blonde Redhead covering Sonic Youth or Mariah Carey covering
Whitney Houston.

>How to talk sinister=20

>One -- use the word "bollocks" as often as possible. Also "smashing"
and=
 any
>other  British slang will do.

>I don't suppose it's occured to you that some of us are British and
>talk like that anyway.

British are the niggers of the world. (Not really.) Lessee... what do
you call an American who tries to talk like a Brit? A yanker? A brigger?
A limey-lovin bunnystuffer?

Allow me to heartily =dis=recommend "A Simple Plan", it's really a lot
like watching "Fargo" in v-e-r-y slow motion.... and "Darkman" is, like,
my favorite movie. (In case you have a life you might not know that they
have the same director). I watch it on the telly. With my budgie. Sod
off the lot of you.

Oh, and does anyone else out there love Kevin Coyne? His was the first
"Peel Sessions" album I ever bought, cuz he looked so damn crusty on the
cover, and boy do I pat myself all over now. He sounds just as crusty as
he looks. Favorite song so far: "Do Not Shout At Me Father".

Big up to the DC massive, where the fuck are all of you? (Write me.)

                                          -Ebroo