Sinister: a ghost of a smile

angel heinitz at xxx.uk
Fri Feb 5 02:16:35 GMT 1999

oh, just thought i'd mention that the 'virus warning' and the accomplishments
essay thingy both made me laff today. and then i looked again and saw that
they'd both been posted to the list by the same person, so richard connell is my
newly appointed provider of chuckles. no, now i have an image of somebody with
inadvisedly wide trousers and neon coloured hair, being loud near small
children. you know how you get images in your head of people when you don't know
what they look like? oh dear. now whenever i see richard connell's name i shall
think of this clown. and now i have inflicted the imaginary clown on everyone
else. i am sorry.

i seem to remember reading in an article which i think was in select around the
time TWATTYBUS was released a short interview with the lovely stuart m in which
he said he wouldn't mind being referred to as 'christian rock'... i remember
feeling a little disappointed at the time but that's me. no, it wasn't that one,
i'll check (i have shelves of music related publications, bedroom saddoe that i
am)... found- in the big b&s article that select did in their december issue, a
quote from a previous interview: "I wouldn't have a problem if people started
calling us Christian rock. There are much worse things to be called." fair
enough, i suppose. (still think if someone called me christian rock i'd hit
'em).

not that i want to give the impression i dislike christians. my grandfather was
a presbytarian minister and he was quite nice, in a grandfatherly sort of way.
so pay no attention to me.

ooh, its quite months since i last posted, bet you've all forgotton me.
love anyway,
abi
xxx