Sinister: Britpop Night in Philly?

lisa sung_ja at xxx.com
Fri Feb 5 17:01:15 GMT 1999

Hey Philadephia listees...

I've heard that there is to be a Britpop night in Philadelphia this
Saturday evening (the 6th) and that it's tons of fun.  I'm trying to
find out where it is, but I can't get in touch with the girl who told
me about it.  I think it's at Helena's?  Please respond privately if
you know anything about this or if you want to know more.
Sorry about the non-Belle & Sebastian post.

Lisa
devotchka at psu.edu