Sinister: ...can i stay here lying under the table together with you now?...

Snowinsumr at xxx.com Snowinsumr at xxx.com
Fri Feb 5 21:06:05 GMT 1999

dear "wasting summer days away indoors" diary...

i do hope that lesley jo's "midwestern-belle-ie and seb-bie devotee get
togethers" idea pans out well...i would surely love to meet her as she seems
very sweet and all of the other adorable listees that are keeping quiet in
their midwestern homes...i am terribly lost for words lately as i have not
been feeling well and the doctors keep poking me with needles and draining me
of my life's blood...adventures with kittens and marshmallow cakies await...i
will wear my headphones and listen to "his 'n' hers" by pulp all the way
there...i hope that everyone has a wonderful weekend and i hope that katie
lynn takes beautiful pictures as spring has started setting in...

waiting for an answer on whether she is going to scotland...
m. elise