Sinister: other things that boter me (besides mysick kitten)

The Trainspotter tdzF94 at xxx.edu
Fri Feb 5 22:26:40 GMT 1999

ok, so I see this a lot of ebay people selling bootleggs of cds and videos
- someone was selling pulp footage 8 hours from different things for $200
- (I had everything that were selling).  I bring this up because tigermilk
is now  being sold - a bootleg copy on cd - maybe i'm just being a arse
but to me it's one things to trade copies of something that's not relased
tbut entirely another to sella copy of something that isn't yours to sell.
the bidding is at $30 dollars right now - if this bothers you guys as well
perhaps someone should say something at ebay.  it's not like the album's
not being rereleased and you can't now get a tape copy from your friends -
to make people who can't otherwise get it - is tres greedy.  and I don't
think theyre going to send the profits on to stuart's dad who I believe
own's the distribution rights.  ok, back to looking after the kitty.

btw, the site is:
http://cgi.ebay.com/aw-cgi/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=62199719

I think it's also against ebays policy.

-teri

http://hampshire.edu/~tdzF94/ -  Inspired by the writings of the
eighteeth century Venetian gambler, eroticist and spy.

"The day didn't go too well. Too many chocolates and cigarettes, I kept
thinking of you and almost walking into lampposts." Pulp

"Follow me through a city of frost covered angels
I swear I have nothing to prove
I just want to dance in your tangles
To give me some reason to move" NMH