Sinister: My second posting

Jan Imgrund jimgrund at xxx.fr
Sat Feb 6 00:48:35 GMT 1999

Thanks for the Twee homepage, whoeveritwas. I did'nt know there's a
name for a what I am. That is - I already had 5 dates. Do I still
count? Now I want someone to explain the difference between a twee, a
geek, a nerd, a wussie, a trekkie, a jerk, a freak, a creep, and
plain, run-of-the-mill, unspectacular but bespectacled shyness. Thank
you.

Oh, you're all going to cool concerts. I've been at a cool concert
here too, because, there sometimes is, even in such a boring place as
Paris. It was B&S at La Cigale. It was a big moment in my life,
because it was the first time I met people who knew and liked B&S
just like me (it was in the Dark Ages, before the Great Internet
Connection), and even so many that there were no tickets left to buy
there, and I didn't have one, because it was sold out years before,
and everything was tragic, and depression fell over me and my good
friend Anna, who had no more ticket than I.
But then! There was a good woman, a british woman, and my good friend
Anna, who also is a good british girl, was the only one who could
talk to her, and so she did (for the others were all francais, and
have you ever heard a French speak english? if not, be glad.)
And the good good british woman said "woo, I'm waiting here for a
guy, and me and the guy both have free tickets, for I'm not only a
good british woman, but also an important one, and if he doesn't come
I'll sell it to you, because you are so british" We were quite
egoistic there and hoped that the important guy would not show up,
and he did'nt!- maybe he became ill and couldn't leave the studio. So
we had one for just 100 FF, and black people were sucking the blood
of thin-skinned B&S fans by selling blackmarket tickets for 300 FF
each. And we sighed and said: it's B&S, isn't it? - Yes, it is, and
we won't be able to eat croissants in the morning for three weeks,
but tant pis, and so we bought another ticket from a caribbean
monsieur, and we were in!
Roses shall lie on the path of the british madame, her car shall
always start in the morning no matter how cold it is, and she shall
always get promo import singles in the record shops!
Will I describe the concert in detail? No, because I'm sure someone
has done it before me, and I don't have to tell you they're great,
anyway. At the end, a girl in the first row got a huge bouquet of
flowers, because she looked so sad? I didn't get it from where I was
standing. That would be a charming reason anyway.
 Then someone from the band said something in French or at least he
tried, and everybody laughed, because the french think that people
who cannot speak french have pas de culture du tout, n'est-ce pas.
They think French is such a great language that every language should
sound just like that, and that's how they pronounce it, then.
Oh great - now I have offended all the French sinistreux - but no,
you're not like that, french B&S fans. B&S fans are good by nature
and have got a huge talent for languages.

>> "Either the wallpaper goes or I go"
>> - Oscar Wilde, moments before he died.

Oh thank you, honey! I didn't know this one. Mind if I steal it?

"its a shame that its easier to accept repressive gender roles
instead of trying to find connections that will fulfill our little
lives. So, ladies of Playboy: what kind of man do you want?"
Hugh Hefner, 1965.
Oh, the support band in Paris was Hefner.

 SM and bible studies,

Jan Imgrund/ http://perso.club-internet.fr/jimgrund/index.html

"Don't say you agree with me. When people agree with me
I always feel that I must be wrong"   -Oscar Wilde