Sinister: California Highway Patrol

PJMiller pjmiller at xxx.es
Sat Feb 6 09:46:00 GMT 1999

Oh Evie, Evie! You little tease, you! I have been sitting quietly atop
a grassy hillock overlooking the airport since last Thursday, and
still no sign of you! I think I saw Chips though, being escorted off
the plane. I wish I was called Chips. It sounds like a great time was
had by all, especially Chips. I'm definitely not going to any concerts
again ever, because I seem to get much more attention by not going. I
don't know if that's good or bad. Who was interrogating my former
bedfellows?

Neice Lesley J, sorry for stealing your favourite fat bum quote. I've
incorporated it in the script I've been daydreaming on the grassy
hillock for a computer-animated modern fairy tale, starring Master
Murdoch and Princess Isobel. It's called "Dinklestiltskin" and should
be on general release in time for Christmas crackers.

Nephew Jake, sorry for implying whatever it was I implied, I didn't
mean to, it was just my way of saying "send me loads of freebies".
Everyone gets Smashing Pumpkins freebies except me. Snot fair.

Fluffy, Evie Sands is like Etta James, only completely different. I'm
sure you'd dig.

Yesterday I saw a feel good council house movie, "Among Giants". It
didn't make me feel particularly good, but you do get to see Pete
Postlethwaite's knob, which was a long-standing ambition of mine.

Peter