Sinister: The back of my mind

TFertig3 at xxx.com TFertig3 at xxx.com
Sat Feb 6 23:38:28 GMT 1999

Hello pop-kids,

Midterms went well, and now I must face another semester of boring, boring
high school.  But it all doesn't seem so bad, as I've just watched Charlie
Chaplin's Gold Rush for the first time and it was very, very, very, very
funny.

In other news, my long wait to see Roddddddd on the Scottcam paid off!  Oh, I
admit I am one of those 16 year old girls who's been longing to catch a
glimpse.  Anyway, my story is this:  First his roommate was doing the laundry
on his bed.  Then he left, and a figure appeared at the door, which I presumed
excitedly must be our own Rod.  Then he sat down and, oh he does look pensive
while he's on the computer!  Then he smiled the tiniest bit, and then he
frowned a bit more.  And then his whole shirt covered the screen because I
presume he was in the process of turning off the computer.  Who can tell.. the
shirt was black.  Then... he was gone.  Oh it was magical.

And now that I can comment on some new songs (new for me, that is), I will.  I
like Paper Boat a bit, but not a large bit.  Now I know why Stu d usually just
speaks instead of singing.  It's a nice song, but nothing unique or superb
that will make me chew my nails, which is what good songs do to me.

Usually I don't really like Stevie's singing voice either, but The Wrong Girl
is fantastic!  It's beautiful, especially when he sings, 'I'm not what I could
be, I need a true love'.. it's so emotional!  I hope he doesn't try to sing
like an opera singer like he does on TIGGERJAMMY when he records this.  Or
change the pitch of his voice at any moments, because this version is perfect!
And I do hope it will be on the new EP, whenever that will be released...

That's all..
Tami xxxx

ps.  I dunno who Tami Popsicle is, but that's my name, tootsie!  Grrr.