Sinister: shameless self-plug for cd and gig tonight 2/7/99 (no B&S content but plenty of B.S.)

OLDSCHREC at xxx.com OLDSCHREC at xxx.com
Sun Feb 7 09:47:40 GMT 1999

Our new music improv collective entitled
Castle Broadway
will be playing tomorrow evening
Sunday at 9 pm
at the Estate in Milwaukee
located at 2423a n. murray ave

People that have experienced us live compared it to Sun Ra meets Steve Reich
meets Brian Eno meets the Rachels meets latter John Coltrane with Alice if
that helps any.
This show will celebrate the release of our cd "Raymond Carverland" on
Soutrane Records.  This follows our debut 7" which received critical acclaim
from Magnet and Alternative Press which compared to Sun Ra, Sonic Youth and
Flying Saucer Attack.

Our hand painted limited edition CD is available through Carrot Top
distribution for any indie stores at
312-432-1194

Pete G